Windows 10 News and info | Forum
November 12, 2018, Loading... *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a clean Ad-free Forum and protected by StopForumSpam, Project Honeypot, Botscout and AbuseIPDB | This forum does not use audio ads, popups, or other annoyances.

Website   Home   Windows 8 Website GDPR Help Login Register  
By continuing to use the site or forum, you agree to the use of cookies, find out more by reading our GDPR policy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz
Author Topic: Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 now available in select markets  (Read 34 times)
javajolt
Administrator

United States United States

I Do Windows

WWW Email
« on: October 17, 2018, 12:26:03 PM »
ReplyReply

Microsoft at its October 2nd event announced the new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in black. The devices are now available for purchase in select markets starting today.

Both the devices come with an 8th gen quad-core Intel processors to boost the performance of the devices. However, as was expected both the devices don’t come with the USB-C port.

The Surface Pro 6 supports up to 13.5 hours of battery life and comes with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Microsoft has priced the device at $899.00.

If you are looking to buy the black variant then you would need to choose the model with 256 GB SSD and has been priced at $1,199. Microsoft has made minor changes to the keyboard and thermal system of the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2.

Microsoft is selling the Black version of the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 along with the existing Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue.

The Surface Laptop 2 comes with the new Intel Core 8th Gen processors with i5 and i7. The devices are paired with Intel UHD Graphics 620 card. The Surface Laptop 2 comes in two variants of 8GB and 16GB of RAM and you can expand the storage up to 1TB.

However the Surface Laptop 2 doesn’t come with the USB-C but Microsoft has left the connectivity options similar to the 1st generation which means that users will be getting one USB 3.0 port, a Mini DisplayPort and a Surface Connect Port.

The important of Surface Laptop 2 is that it is powered with Windows 10 Home as against the 1st generation which was sold with Windows 10 in S Mode.

The Surface Laptop 2 has been priced at $999 for the Intel Core i5 version with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage (only available in Platinum) and $2,699 for the Intel Core i7 configuration with 16GB RAM and 1TB storage.

Microsoft has currently launched the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in 10 markets today: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

If you’re interested, You can buy Surface Pro 6 from Microsoft Store here and Amazon here. The Surface Laptop 2 is also available through Microsoft’s online store and Amazon.

source

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: