Author Topic: iPhone 4 Vodafone NZ Release Shambles  (Read 1052 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
iPhone 4 Vodafone NZ Release Shambles
« on: August 01, 2010, 02:26:57 AM »

The Apple iPhone 4 release in New Zealand was a complete nightmare, so much so that customers left without what they came for. We would like all Vodafone NZ customers to come forward and have your say right here with us.

In the southwestern Pacific Ocean customers queued for quite a while waiting to get their hands on the new iPhone 4 smartphone, they waited only to be told come back in the afternoon and when they did they went through the same fiasco again because only existing customers were eligible for the iPhone 4 according to TMCnet.

The image above is via TiBP (Credit @psychorn) and it shows we are unable to sell you the iPhone 4, the source above has received tweets from customers in New Zealand and as usual Apple and Vodafone is keeping tight lipped.

They all should go buy a Droid  :D

Offline littlemax9

Re: iPhone 4 Vodafone NZ Release Shambles
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
 ???  tell me about it !!! was waiting in line when this s$$$% happend !! sux mate sux !! Iphone 4 only available on contract and limited units !! so screw it and now i am in Hong Kong looking for one !!! ha ha "eat my shorts" Vodafone NZ and Apple !!
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »
Sorry that happened to you, but Good for you for going to Hong Kong. Really screw them and get a Droid X...No Condom Required!

Offline littlemax9

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 12:18:15 AM »
 :D  whaaaaa great.....all i was offerd was a " not our fault,contact Apple,oh ....and can we offer you coffee ?" WTF ????
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »