Author Topic: Feel like activators are dodgy? Try this method  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Samtastic

• I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games
    • Wordpress Sam's Site
Feel like activators are dodgy? Try this method
« on: October 09, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »
I found this site called LicenseKeyCity which allows you to buy any Microsoft product key at a cheap price, and they actually work!

I bought 2 keys:
Windows 7 Home Premium and
Office 2007 Standard

The Windows 7 Home Premium was activated and it was a retail key possibly from technet.

Then the man behind the site gave me a download for Office Standard 2007 and it installed, activated and they were both genuine!

The site is:
http://windowskeystore.com/
They do:
Office 2010/2007/Project
Windows XP/Vista/7
Norton Keys
Download for Windows and Office
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:16:23 PM by Sam »
Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samtastic95 (Speedruns and playthroughs)

Offline Jake

Re: Feel like activators are dodgy? Try this method
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »
Seems kind of dodgy to me... how much information did you give them?   :-\
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Offline Samtastic

• Wordpress Sam's Site
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:18:04 PM »
Seems kind of dodgy to me... how much information did you give them?   :-\

You login to paypal to pay for your keys. You can also download software from their 4shared account.
Sam
Video game Reporter

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »
I surely hope you never paid very much for those KEYS......
Reason: I give away Office 2007 Pro - FREE - 100% Genuine to those whom want and do not want Office 2010 Pro Plus for ($50.00).
You also can get Windows 7 HomePremium OEM 100% Genuine - Activated for ($50.00 or less) also.
and MSDN or TECHNET Key are usually only GOOD for 10 Activations... so If you have a TECHNET or MSDN KEY and use it...
I suggest a 100% full backup be made and keep incase you ever have to reinstall and Activate because your KEY will  (99.9% Failure rate.)

OEM 100% Genuine & Activated can be done with a SCRIPT same as buying from Manufacture or many Legit Web Sites.
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.

Offline littlemax9

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 08:40:29 PM »
Reason: I give away Office 2007 Pro - FREE - 100% Genuine to those whom want and do not want Office 2010 Pro Plus

Please PM me with details as new HP DV6-3034 Laptop only got trail version please ! ???http://www.windows7newsinfo.com/smf/index.php/topic,12740.0/topicseen.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:19:24 PM by littlemax9 »
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »
There are several very good programs to convert Trial to VL. or you can simple add a "still good Retail KEY" to any version and it will modify an Activate.
now Office Retail Key will not work Office Pro version... KEY must be for same version. 
now VL or KMS version has to have a VL or KMS Key... Retail will not work.
There is NO OEM Office... on 1,.) Trial install 2.) KMS - VL Install or 3.)Retail install.
where as #1 is Retail if you have a KEY....

It also has been  published all over the internet -->  MSDN and TechNet Keys have been limited to 10 Installs to be Activated or 100 Installs to be Activated.
the normal is 10 Installs only.... so If you "FIND" a good Retail Key - and get it Activated.... MAKE A FULL BACKUP -  using your favorite BK Method. so if your system gets
corrupt and you fail to remail Activated - you can restore back to Activated Statis.....
for more info you can ( My prefered method - use GOOGLE) 1,) CodyQ4X KMS Activation 2.) Razor KMS Activation.  Programmers who have make the detail by M$ process easy to follow... CodyQ4X also has a (tested) Backup and Restore included.....as you also know that VL or KMS needs to be Activated every 180 days..
above methods also assist in setting the auto connect to and reactivate....

Offline Samtastic

• Wordpress Sam's Site
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 12:28:19 PM »
I surely hope you never paid very much for those KEYS......
Reason: I give away Office 2007 Pro - FREE - 100% Genuine to those whom want and do not want Office 2010 Pro Plus for ($50.00).
You also can get Windows 7 HomePremium OEM 100% Genuine - Activated for ($50.00 or less) also.
and MSDN or TECHNET Key are usually only GOOD for 10 Activations... so If you have a TECHNET or MSDN KEY and use it...
I suggest a 100% full backup be made and keep incase you ever have to reinstall and Activate because your KEY will  (99.9% Failure rate.)

OEM 100% Genuine & Activated can be done with a SCRIPT same as buying from Manufacture or many Legit Web Sites.

I found those keys online so that members on our forum would be able to activate their copy of Office.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:29:00 PM by Sam »
Sam
Video game Reporter

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 04:38:45 PM »
I'm sure the implied is trust worth... but when other Forums or sites publish KEYs. unless they are 1st Published Tomorrow, they usually are NO GOOD Tomorrow....
Sample:  Forum XXX publishes 5 KEYs for Office 2010 Pro - Retail - MSDN  and are good for 100 activations.... Forum XXX has 20,000 members, and only 3000 need Office 2010 Pro Activated... & I see the page published at 2:00 PM and copy the keys, and open my Systems... and Activate 4 Copies. WOW Great, by 4:00 PM other members have posted " The Keys don't worked for me" .   You find the KEYs 4 days later... and post here.... and NOT ONE KEY works....   Then you find the SAME LIST of KEYs is - can  be found on at least 5 other FORUMS.... 5 Key x 100 = 500 Activations and 50,000 people trying to use them ...

Sample 2:   Forum @@@ had a fellow make a Office 2010  Pro Plus Retail Activation.  The Key was good for 20,000 Activations.... (FACT) The release was offered to only very special Members...  The One Member - Nick = SOB, released this working program over a TORRENT SITE an claimed he was the Author.  within 5 days every Activation was used and the KEY was then BLOCKED by M$.. at last count the 5 days on TORRENT used almost 15,000 Activations.
(True Story).

Your effort to find post and assist other Members is "Appreciated" and I hope that your efforts did-do help...
Many members of Forums often fail to say "THANK YOU...."  so for them from me to you...
THANKS