Author Topic: Windows 7 NON Genuine  (Read 624 times)

Offline Snuffy

Windows 7 NON Genuine
« on: December 19, 2010, 09:38:42 PM »
Yesterday Dec 18th. I started receiving calls that Windows 7 is NON Genuine.... so many people do not have any idea who to removed the (Crack or Hack or Activation Method).
because they have no idea what was used.... They used some Pre-Activation Install.

If you know which method was used....
1.  Uninstall the method used.... this should put you back to 2hr reboot... or out of Grace Period.
2.  REARM, this will set you back to Genuine and in GRACE Period.
(tested on a system that original install was Aug 23 2009.  It had 3 REARMS left after removal of old Activation Method.)
3. Made sure you then go to M$ UPDATE and UPGRADE every available.
4. If you receive the Might be conterfeit then follow every link and click yes to validate .
5. Validation will then remove the Non genuine notification. It does remove all the (references) so unless you know how to LET M$ do it for you.
6. I then waited until system had been used and rebooted at least 3 times  all notices removed. then
7. RE-Activate ....  then the easyiest method I know is ask M$ for KB971033 - it will again VALIDATE your system and allow you to DL....

M$ then has VALIDATED your Activation Method and STAMPED it VALIDATED GENUINE Windows 7.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:22:27 AM by Snuffy »
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.