Author Topic: Next iPhone is “iPhone 4S”, Coming Soon to T-Mobile and Sprint  (Read 930 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

BGR has caught some exclusive shots of what is rumored to be the next iPhone. According to Jefferies analyst Peter Misek, Next iPhone would be called “iPhone 4S” which would feature some minor updates over the current iPhone 4 models.

The phone obtained by BGR was a test unit being used for filed testing which can be seen by applications and settings being used on the device from the full gallery over here. The device was seen running on a version of iOS 4 and is a prototype model as seen from the marking on the rear side.

The device will “include minor cosmetic changes, better cameras, A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ support.” Its also likely that 4G would be available in the iPhone if 4G chips are manufacturered in time. The new iPhone would work with Sprint, T-Mobile, and China Mobile.

source:BGR

Offline ChristianW7

Re: Next iPhone is “iPhone 4S”, Coming Soon to T-Mobile and Sprint
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 04:06:15 AM »
Putting it on T-Mobile is usless. Because AT&T is in the process of buying them out

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 05:11:22 AM »

AT&T has only made an offer to buy T-Mobile.  Now AT&T needs approval from the Security Exchange Commission, Federal Trade Commission, Federal Communication Commission, the United Sates Senate and Congress.  During this approval process AT&T has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt this merger will not affect trade and competition, and will benefit the consumer.

This process has not started yet and once started completion (if approved) is expected to take approximately 2 years.  Therefore T-Mobile needs to continue with business as usual.

Note: If AT&T’s proposed $39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA fails to get through federal regulations AT&T will pay Deutsche Telekom $6 billion in break-up fees.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:00:31 AM by javajolt »

Offline ChristianW7

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »
I swear I hear everything wrong. .-. I thought it was they were already in the process...