This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Tookit Support Credits:
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, and nosferati87 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker Note:
Now fully supports KMS activation for Windows 8/Server 2012 and Office 2013.
________________________________________________________________________________________ Microsoft Toolkit Changelog: 2.4.2 Stable:
- Added warning prompts for Rearm and Microsoft Office Uninstaller.
- Allow KMS PID to have a 5 digit LCID.
- AutoKMS Scheduled Task works when the local calendar is not Gregorian.
- KMS Client used to charge a KMS Server with insufficient client count now works on KMS Servers running Windows Vista.
- More options for KMS Server Service.
- Settings moved to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%Microsoft Toolkit. Please delete or move your old settings.
- Show KMS Server PID in License Check for KMS Activated licenses.
- Support for newer Microsoft Office 2013 installers in Channel Switcher. 2.4.1 Stable:
- Fixed broken validation of custom KMS PID in Settings. 2.4 Stable:
- Full KMS Activation support for Windows 8/Server 2012 and Microsoft Office 2013 using KMSEmulator.
- Prevent clicking Credits, Readme, or Settings when the Progress Bar is active.
Download Microsoft Toolkit v 2.4.2 here