Author Topic: Computex 2014: Haier W863 8 inch Windows 8.1  (Read 711 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Computex 2014: Haier W863 8 inch Windows 8.1
« on: June 06, 2014, 12:14:44 AM »
Computex 2014 is a marvel and a wonder for people who want to take a peek at the latest tablet related technology. Even brands that we haven’t heard of in years make an appearance there with new products. Haier is one of them, showcasing the interesting W863 tablet, that has been handled below.

The Haier W863 is an 8 inch tablet with Windows 8.1 on board and it relies on the Intel Atom Z3770 quad core SoC. The product is coming in stores at the end of the month and it features a metal back, that will be available in several color versions. The CPU is clocked up to 2.3 GHz and other specs include 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage and a microSD card slot. The OS is Windows 8.1 and the screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.

We’ve got an IPS panel here, a front and back camera and the product weighs under 400 grams. We don’t have a price just yet and I have to say that from the front this model looks like cheap plastic, but the back metal plate is a true surprise. The screen is also not very shabby, offering good contrast from what I can see.

source:tablet-news│via:mobilegeeks