Author Topic: Martin Hajek Creates Bent iPhone 6 and We’re Not Even Joking  (Read 1943 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Martin Hajek Creates Bent iPhone 6 and We’re Not Even Joking
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:52:40 AM »
Martin Hajek is responsible for the most realistic Apple concepts ever, most of them being spot on with the real devices. Today I’ve found his new creation, the bent iPhone 6, that’s supposed to be a rival for the Samsung Galaxy Round.

We’re dealing with a really curved model here, one that can actually take a bending without croaking and cracking. The bent iPhone 6 seems to be made of metal, but some of its shiny allure makes me think of a special material of sorts, maybe plastic, maybe something else. Basically, this concept looks like an ordinary iPhone 6, but one that has survived bending somehow.

The curve is more subtle than the one of the Galaxy Round and he handset is sexier. The problem is that a curved iPhone would require a curved battery and a curved display, which I don’t think LG is willing to share right now, since they’re the ones that actually made those viable on the LG G Flex. Would this even work?

source:concept-phones│via:Martin Hajek