Author Topic: Windows 10 Video – Windows 10 Build 10108  (Read 609 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 10 Video – Windows 10 Build 10108
« on: May 06, 2015, 04:00:08 AM »
Windows 10 build 10074 includes a handful of new changes and features for Insiders to play with, but build 10074 is old news. I've got my hands on build 10108 and as per usual, we've got a hands on video showcasing all the new features and enhancements. Now keep in mind that as we get nearer to the RTM of Windows 10, less and less things will change per build.

Build 10108 is pretty much building off the foundations which are found in 10074, so there aren't many new changes. The changes which are new though are appreciated. First up, the 3D Live Tile animation is now a lot smoother, and looks like what was seen at the BUILD and Ignite demos.

Not only that, but the PC Settings app has received a few tweaks, aligning the home options in the middle of the screen. The Networks area is now dark by default, and the Windows 8.1 3D Builder app is built in by default.

Keep in mind that build 10108, as of writing this is an unleaked build. Furthermore, there is confirmation this build will not officially be given to Insiders.

source:winbeta