Windows 10 News and info | Forum
February 17, 2018, Loading... *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a clean Ad-free Forum and protected by StopForumSpam, Project Honeypot, Botscout and AbuseIPDB | This forum does not use audio ads, popups, or other annoyances.

Website   Home   Windows 8 Website Windows 8 Forum Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz
Author Topic: Apple’s Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9  (Read 1111 times)
Samtastic

United Kingdom United Kingdom

I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games

samlocke@live.com S
WWW Email
« on: August 08, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »
ReplyReply

Apple hasn’t yet officially announced its annual fall media event, but it’s definitely planning one — and the date is fast approaching.

Sources familiar with Apple’s plans tell BuzzFeed News the company intends to hold a special event the week of Sept. 7, with Wednesday the 9th being the most likely date. Sept. 9 is the same day on which Apple held this event last year.

Like Apple fall events past, this one too will focus on the company’s next-generation iPhones, which are expected to arrive at market with a pressure-sensitive Force Touch display, an improved camera system, and a significantly faster and power-efficient wireless chip. Sources say Apple executives are likely to show off the company’s latest iPads as well, though that 12.9-inch “iPad Pro” seems to be a wildcard, still.

As we’ve previously reported, Apple’s next-generation Apple TV is a tactical overhaul of the dusty set-top box, which hasn’t much changed since early 2012. Sources say the device will feature a refreshed and slimmer chassis and new innards, Apple’s A8 system on chip, an increase in on-board storage, and an improved operating system that will support Siri voice control. Expected alongside it, a new remote that sources say has been “drastically improved” by a touch-pad input and a long-in-the-offing App Store.

Apple spokesperson Trudy Muller declined comment on the company’s fall event plans.

source: BuzzFeed

I myself will be getting the iPhone 6S if it arrives next month. My contract is due for renewal and since I'm already on the iPhone 6, I will be moving down to a SIM only contract until the 6s is released. I will hopefully be getting the 64GB iPhone 6s.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:51:15 PM by Sam » Logged

Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samlaptop95 ( Realtime Speedruns, TAS and playthroughs)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: