Author Topic: Apple’s Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Samtastic

• I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games
    • Wordpress Sam's Site
Apple’s Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9
« on: August 08, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »
Apple hasn’t yet officially announced its annual fall media event, but it’s definitely planning one — and the date is fast approaching.

Sources familiar with Apple’s plans tell BuzzFeed News the company intends to hold a special event the week of Sept. 7, with Wednesday the 9th being the most likely date. Sept. 9 is the same day on which Apple held this event last year.

Like Apple fall events past, this one too will focus on the company’s next-generation iPhones, which are expected to arrive at market with a pressure-sensitive Force Touch display, an improved camera system, and a significantly faster and power-efficient wireless chip. Sources say Apple executives are likely to show off the company’s latest iPads as well, though that 12.9-inch “iPad Pro” seems to be a wildcard, still.

As we’ve previously reported, Apple’s next-generation Apple TV is a tactical overhaul of the dusty set-top box, which hasn’t much changed since early 2012. Sources say the device will feature a refreshed and slimmer chassis and new innards, Apple’s A8 system on chip, an increase in on-board storage, and an improved operating system that will support Siri voice control. Expected alongside it, a new remote that sources say has been “drastically improved” by a touch-pad input and a long-in-the-offing App Store.

Apple spokesperson Trudy Muller declined comment on the company’s fall event plans.

source: BuzzFeed

I myself will be getting the iPhone 6S if it arrives next month. My contract is due for renewal and since I'm already on the iPhone 6, I will be moving down to a SIM only contract until the 6s is released. I will hopefully be getting the 64GB iPhone 6s.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:51:15 PM by Sam »
Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samtastic95 (Speedruns and playthroughs)