Author Topic: MSI Announces VR Ready Windows 10 Gaming Laptops  (Read 1841 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
MSI Announces VR Ready Windows 10 Gaming Laptops
« on: June 04, 2016, 10:09:11 PM »

One of the biggest names in PC gaming hardware, MSI, has just announced a new line of Windows 10 gaming laptops at Computex that come with support for virtual reality gaming.

Microsoft has highlighted these devices on its official blog, and they were shown off at a special event that the company called the 30th Anniversary Gaming Night.

Leading the pack is the expensive new GT83 and GT73 Titan SLI laptops, which are on track to be here by August for some eye-watering amounts. For instance, the $4,500 price tag on the former gives you an NVIDIA GTX 980 SLI graphics solution and a 4K display and an immersive audio experience.

The more affordable GT73, however, runs for $2,500, still packing a punch.

Next up is the new GS63 Stealth Pro. Also available in August, this 17.7mm $1,600 beast features the Cooler Booster Trinity cooling solution with a total of five heat pipes and enhanced Whirlwind Blade fans to silently and effectively exhaust the heat out of the system.

An Intel Core i7 6700HQ keep things running nice and smooth, along with a GeForce GTX 970M.

Third on the list is the GS73 laptop, which accommodates a GeForce GTX 970M in a $1,700 package.

The company also announced the MSI Backpack PC, which it guarantees will bring new levels of performance and capabilities.

It is powered by an extreme series Intel Core i7 processor and a GeForce GTX 980 graphics card, and will allow gamers to use VR to move naturally without restraints for a fully immersive experience in the world of virtual reality.

Pricing and availability details of this device are on track to be revealed later this year.

You can, however, learn more about these new Windows 10 powered gaming machines at the official MSI Gaming website by pointing your browsers to this link.

source:windows10update
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:12:51 PM by javajolt »

Offline Samtastic

• I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games
    • Wordpress Sam's Site
MSI Announces VR Ready Windows 10 Gaming Laptops
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 04:24:06 PM »
I really like MSI laptops. I have a MSI GE62 and works great with Windows 10 and runs modern games very well. Hopefully my GE62 will last my many years to come.
Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samtastic95 (Speedruns and playthroughs)