Author Topic: Android O/ Android 8.0 Gets OS Concept Design and Good Looking Video  (Read 308 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

Android 7.0 Nougat is very much official and running on some devices already, so let’s dream about the future iteration. Some say we’ll be dealing with a case like Jelly Bean, with Android 7.1 and 7.2 being the next releases, but I don’t believe that. So today we dream of Android 8.0/Android O.

Created by Vijay Designer from India, the OS is supposed to make it easier to access app elements and improve user experience. First of all, we have a brand new lockscreen, that feels elegant and a bit “pretentious” so to say, a bit snob-ish. There’s that pill area that focuses on the shortcuts accessible from the lockscreen. Then we have a breakthrough, because of the fact there’s no app drawer and instead all the apps are on the homescreen, like the Chinese editions of Android or … iOS.

The dock apps always remain at the bottom and the keyboard seems to have been modified a bit, at least color-wise. Quick Settings have been tweaked and separate even further, while icons like the User and Quick Settings themselves seems to have switched to a narrower font. Notifications seem to get more room now, although their font is kind of skinny…

The aspect I like the best is actually this dropdown area. Not sure about the crowded homescreen, though…

source:concept-phones│via:behance