Author Topic: 3 awesome Screensavers for Windows 10  (Read 973 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
3 awesome Screensavers for Windows 10
« on: August 29, 2016, 05:19:11 AM »
Let’s be honest here, screensavers are no longer widely used as they were in the past. Folks tend to prefer wallpapers these days instead of an animated scene. However, there are still those who like the idea of screensavers for their Windows PC, and we can’t tell them not to like it because we are all free!

Screensavers for Windows 10

Moonlit Ship, Japan Spring and Live Pebble screensavers are some of the best screensavers we have come across in a long time. In fact, Moonlit Ship is the first screensaver I’ve used since in the past 10-years, so I was a bit adamant at what to expect. I can say for sure that screensavers are pretty, although, from my end, I no longer find them interesting, but they do leave a little something on your desktop, especially for children to gravitate towards.

Moonlit Ship screensaver

When it comes to downloading and installing Moonlit Ship, it only takes a few minutes. As expected, the timing will be based on your Internet speed and the power of your computer. Once installed, you’ll realize right away why this screensaver is deemed as elegant. It doesn’t blow your mind, it just leaves you with a calm feeling.

What we get here is a scene where waves caress against a boat, and in the distance, the moon is looking down from the night’s sky. Simply beautiful, elegant, and professionally designed. We view this as a realistic depiction of nature, but there is also some romance to it as well. Want to use your Windows computer to impress your other nerdy half? This screensaver could do the trick, or maybe we’re just getting too much ahead of ourselves.

In terms of the graphics, it’s very rich and smooth, we don’t see much of this in free screensavers these days, or ever in the past. Furthermore, bear in mind that Moonlit Ship will work on all Windows. Download Moonlit Ship from the official website.

Japan Spring screensaver

This is another screensaver we tend to enjoy. Not as good as Moonlit Ship, but that doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a screensaver that isn’t dark and emotional. The installation is the same, and it will work on the same amount of operating systems. Download Japan Spring.

River screensaver

We like this one because it’s so clear and easy to look at. There’s nothing much going on apart from the movements of the water and the background sound of the wave and birds. So smooth, it’s not distracting, and we enjoy that very much. This screensaver is also available for Windows XP up to Windows 10. Download River.

twc