Author Topic: Gigabyte launches compact BRIX gaming PC with GeForce 1070, Core i7-6700K  (Read 140 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Gigabyte has been selling small desktop computers under its BRIX brand for a few years. Some models are tiny, low-power, and cheap, while others are compact desktop gaming rigs.

But the newest Gigabyte BRIX breaks the mold. It’s a powerful gaming machine with an Intel Core i7-6700K quad-core processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, and a distinctive new design that makes the computer’s cooling system look intentional rather than just necessary.

Gigabyte has been selling small desktop computers under its BRIX brand for a few years. Some models are tiny, low-power, and cheap, while others are compact desktop gaming rigs.

But the newest Gigabyte BRIX breaks the mold. It’s a powerful gaming machine with an Intel Core i7-6700K quad-core processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, and a distinctive new design that makes the computer’s cooling system look intentional rather than just necessary.

The computer has an exhaust system that draws in air from the bottom of the computer and pushes it out through vents in the top. Thee top of the case also features a light bar that works with an Ambient LED program that lets you adjust the color automatically depending on different criteria.

Measuring 15″ x 10.1″ x 5″, the BRIX-GZ1DTi7-1070GB GW is one of the largest members of the BRIX family. But it’s still relatively small by gaming desktop standards, and features some nice touches including a set of ports on the bottom of the computer that allow you to plug in a power cable, display cable, Ethernet, and speakers and then run the cables out through a small opening in the stand to help reduce cable clutter a bit.

■ 16GB of RAM

■ 240GB M.2 SSD

■ 1TB 2.5 inch 7200 RPM hard drive

■ 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB-Type C port

■ 1 USB 3.1 Type-A port

■ 5 USB 3.0 Type-A ports

■ HDMI

■ Ethernet

■ 5.1 channel audio

■ Mic and headphone jacks

■ 802.11ac WiFi

Gigabyte hasn’t revealed the price or launch date for its new compact gaming desktop yet.

source:gru3d