Author Topic: Corsair’s ‘category-defying’ gaming PC is here  (Read 214 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Corsair’s ‘category-defying’ gaming PC is here
« on: March 23, 2017, 05:32:00 PM »

Corsair, the company behind some of the best mechanical keyboards and mouses on the market is launching its own PC today. Meet the new Corsair One, a gaming PC from Corsair that is supposed to redefine the PC. Corsair is touting the One as a fast, quiet and compact gaming PC that is VR-ready and starts at only $1,799.

The device sports Intel’s latest Core i7 (7700K) processor, 16GB of “Corsair’s award-winning” DDR4 RAM, and NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080. The device is able to cool down with liquid cooling, and it is able to operate at “20 dBa at idle” which is pretty impressive for a gaming computer. As for the motherboard, Corsair is including the Z270 with the One. You will also get up to 960GB SSD with the One.

Corsair’s One comes in 4 different variants: the regular One, One Pro, One Pro with 960GB SSD, and One Ti. The regular One comes with the Core i7-7700, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD and 1TB HDD for internal storage. The regular One is the only variant where the GPU isn’t water cooled. The One Pro comes with Intel’s i7-7700K CPU, 480GB SSD, 2TB HDD and the GPU is liquid cooled, too — all of this will cost you $2,199.

With only $100 extra, you will be able to get a 960GB SSD for the storage on the One Pro, but there isn’t any HDD included on this model. And lastly, the most powerful variant of the One is essentially the One Pro but you will get the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti GPU and 960GB of SSD for $2,599.

A big disappointment for some users on the Corsair One might be the fact that it doesn’t come with Windows 10 Pro — instead, Corsair is shipping the One with Home which is probably fine for most gamers, but if you want some more controls over your PC, you would probably prefer the Pro SKU of Windows 10.

The Corsair One is available right now, and you can get it from Corsair’s official website here.

source:mspoweruser