Author Topic: Windows 10’s latest Insider preview brings major improvements to My People  (Read 160 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

Two new builds of Windows 10 has just been released to Windows Insiders. Microsoft today released build 16199 for PCs, and build 15215 for Mobile devices. The builds are pretty big in terms of features, so there isn’t anything to be excited about. Here’s a quick summary of the new things:

■ My People now supports Shoulder Taps, which means you will now get notified whenever one of your pinned contacts send an emoji (see the image above)

■ My People also now supports badges which will show you the number of unread messages for your pinned contacts in the taskbar

■ My People now lets you drag-and-drop files to share them with your pinned contacts

■ Settings app now shows video tips on the sidebar, and there are a bunch of other improvements to settings in the app

■ Storage Sense now lets you automatically delete files in your Downloads folder every 30 days

■ Incoming call notifications for those using Android phones — letting you decline a call or text back right from your PC

And for Windows 10 Mobile:

■ Nothing

If you are a Windows Insider in the fast ring, go ahead and head over to the Settings app to grab the latest build.

source