Author Topic: MSI unveils its new Titan and Raider gaming laptops, refreshes GS63VR notebooks  (Read 622 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
The gaming PC OEM MSI launched a new set of PCs this week at Computex. MSI announced its MSI GT75 VR and Raider Laptops with futuristic, outlandish laptop designs. The firm also updated its GS63/73VR gaming notebook line, refreshing it with Intel’s Kaby Lake processors, and a new 120HZ/2MS screen.

MSI  led with the new MSI GT75VR Titan. The GT57 VR is a top tier gaming laptop which MSI claims can let “mobile gamers enjoy near-desktop performance”. It is a powerhouse, equipped with your choice of a GeForce® GTX 1080, a GTX 1070 SLI or GTX 1070 GPU and an Intel CoreTM i7 7820HK CPU capable of being overclocked to 4Ghz.

The screen isn’t left out of this party, with a 120HZ HDR 5ms capable FullHD display being shipped with it, with the option of springing for a slightly slower 4K equipped piece of kit.

MSI also announced the new GE63/73VR Raider, a new sports car/sci-fi inspired notebook. It is available in 15-inch and 17-inch sizes and comes wired with the GeForce® GTX 1070 and a HDR-capable, 120Hz panel with ultra-fast 3ms response time for spectacular visual experience.

To manage heat, it comes with two fans and seven heat pipes to provide a performance boost and keep the GPU cool.

The Raiders will also be shipping with the usual Intel Core i7s, a loadout of up to 32GB of RAM, and Full HD 1080p screens.with  RGB keyboard backlighting on a per-key basis, Cooler Boost 5, Dynaudio’s Giant Speakers and Hi-Res Audio.

Finally, MSI announced the mid-2017 refreshes of its GS63/73 VR. The GS63/73 VR is billed as the world’s slimmest gaming notebook. At its thinnest point, the 15-inch number is  17.7mm thick and weighing 1.9KG (thicker than your Surface Laptop, but thinner than the average gaming laptop where this thing is marketed.

It’s equipped with the GeForce® GTX 1070 graphics for a GPU and comes with the MSI;s 120HZ/3ms display with an HDR screen to enhance visuals while gaming.

Not much is said about pricing at the moment, but they’ll most likely start from >$1000 for their lowest end configurations, and work their way up from them.

source