Author Topic: Xiaomi Mi 7 Rendered With Zero Bezel (Video)  (Read 111 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Xiaomi Mi 7 Rendered With Zero Bezel (Video)
« on: June 11, 2017, 05:02:26 PM »
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is only a month old, but the designers are already dreaming of a follow-up. The Xiaomi Mi 7 is that model and it’s shown below. This time it totally ditches the bezels and opts for a real edge to edge approach.

Interestingly, the smartphone doesn’t seem to run MIUI 8, so maybe it’s a new software. We get two back cameras here, with vertical alignment, plus 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. There’s also a version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. We’ve also got a 4350 mAh battery in here, plus two 21 megapixel shooters serving to take photos and videos.

Selfies are also taken with two 12 MP cameras, by the way. I find the back texture interesting for this device, a bit like the stripes of a tiger or a cheetah. Xiaomi Mi 7 integrates the fingerprint scanner within the front panel, a technology that was also associated with the iPhone 8 and Galaxy Note 8 recently. The device obviously gets Android 8.0/ Android O and some pretty curved back edges.

Looking closely I seem to have spotted a top and bottom speaker upfront. While I do find the stripes at the back interesting, they can be achieved by buying stickers for the handsets you’re using. The more interesting find is this one: why don’t more handsets adopt a matte texture and all of them go with the glossy approach?

source