Author Topic: IFA 2017: Dell announces Inspiron 7000 laptops, new 2-in-1s, enhanced XPS 13  (Read 615 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

On top of the big reveal of the Dell Visor Window Mixed Reality headset, the manufacturer had plenty more to show off at IFA 2017 this morning.

Other big reveals today include the new Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 line (seen above) which is being offered in two sizes: 13 and 15 inches. The line is marketed as having a small footprint, standard FHD 10-point touch IPS display and optional 4K UHD IPS touch display. Here are more specs:

• 8th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory

• Flexible connectivity options with USB Type-C with support for DisplayPort and Power Delivery

• Longer battery life and quieter performance with standard SSDs or optional PCIe NVMe SSDs on the 13” version with additional HDD, Hybrid and Dual Drive options on the 15” model.

• Pricing and availability: Available in the U.S. on Oct. 3 starting at $879.99 (13”) and $849.99 (15”) on Dell.com; available at select Best Buy Stores in mid-October.

Alternatively, the Inspiron 7000 laptop comes with a similar innovation in the line of available devices. Including the latest Intel 8th-generation Quad Core CPU and compatibility with Windows Hello via infrared camera or fingerprint reader on the 13″ version. It will be available alongside its 2-in-1 counterparts starting on October 3 at $799.99 USD.

Dell Inspiron 13 and 15 5000 2-in-1s were also updated starting at $799 (active pen capable) and $749.99 (not active pen capable). The Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-1 with its 8th-gen Intel and DDR4 starts at $999. All of which will also be available on October 3.

Dell XPS 13

For the more traditional laptop lovers, the XPS 13 is now reportedly 44% more powerful in performance thanks to its latest updates. Now you can get the 8th-gen Intel Quad Core CPU and Dynamic Power Mode installed. In comparison, the XPS 13 with 7th Gen i3 is available right now for $799 and the 8th Gen i7 model will be available on September 12 starting at $1399.

source