Author Topic: Surface Laptop with Intel Core i7, 8GB and 256GB SSD now available for pre-order  (Read 144 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

When Microsoft first launched Surface Laptop, except for the Platinum color version, all other colors were limited to Intel Core i5/256GB model variant in the US. Back in June, Microsoft announced that they will make all four Surface Laptop colors available in 17 new markets over the coming months. Last month, for a brief period, the Surface Laptop’s most powerful variant was made available for pre-order in all four colors in the US. Now, Microsoft has started taking pre-orders for Surface Laptop with Intel Core i7, 8GB and 256GB SSD in Graphite Gold, Cobalt Blue and Burgundy. This model costs $1,599 and it will ship by 10/31/2017.

Read about the four color options below.

■ Platinum is the Surface core, the heritage color. Anodization gives it new depths and life. It continues to make a timeless and bright statement.

■ Graphite Gold is the ultimate neutral. The shimmer in the metal and material bring a comforting glow.

■ Cobalt Blue has the depth you see in the sea or sky. It’s a color inspired by nature and feels bright yet natural.

■ Burgundy’s elegance stands out. The color shifts from soft rose to deep red as you move from day to night or from inside to out.

Visit Microsoft Store online and pre-order your Surface Laptop.