Author Topic: Destiny 2 Xbox One issues roundup: Connection issues, freezes, and more  (Read 98 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Destiny 2 was released a few days ago for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This is the first time a game from the Destiny franchise has made its way to the Xbox One, so excitement from players around the world was expected.

However, ever since the game was released, players from various regions of the world have reported problems. In fact, some players faced problems minutes after the game was released when they weren’t able to download it at all.

But that’s not where the list of issues ends. Keep reading this article to find out the rest:

Destiny 2 reported issues on Xbox One

Lost connection to servers. Losing connection to Bungie servers is a problem that a couple of users reported recently. Apparently, they’re prompted with the following error message:
According to some other users on the forums, this is a longstanding issue that can affect just about any game, not just Destiny 2. So, the solution would be to simply disconnect your network cable, and put it back in after a few minutes. But we don’t know if this will surely solve the problem, though.

Connection issues

There are even more internet connection issues that occurred. One user reported on the forums that he’s not able to finish the first mission as the game constantly disconnects:

“I've been trying to complete the first mission for about 3 hours as of now. It started out with me not being able to get out of the first room in the very first mission without being kicked to the choose character screen. Finally, after deleting the game and reinstalling it I finally got out of the room and to the part where you have to defend from 3 attacks. Now I can’t connect to the destiny servers and I keep on getting an error every time I take 10 steps into the room. I am starting to get really frustrated with this game as I have taken off work to play this game that I spent $100 on, just to be disappointed. I know that the connection issue isn’t on my end as my internet is working perfectly, I even reinstalled all l 35gb of the game in just over an hour.”
Game freezes during matchmaking

Another player reported the game freezing during matchmaking:

“Entire game freezes when I get to 4 out of 8 guardians in matchmaking for crucible quick play on Xb one. At this rate, I’ll never get into crucible! I have open NAT and all connection is good. I’ve been trying for over an hour!!!”
Emblems not unlocking

And finally, one player reported a strange bug that stopped emblems from unlocking in the vault:

“I qualified for all veteran awards but two of them didn’t unlock, They’re Young Wolf and Saladin’s Pride both of them have to do with the age of triumph book, and I completed the book months before August 1, I even have the shirt to prove it. found out recently a few of my friends and at least 10 people with the same problem posted on the form. I Just want to know if this is going to get fixed and if Anyone else has this problem?”
We expect even more issues to be reported in the coming days since the game is just a few days old, so be aware.

source[/ur]