Author Topic: "Office 365 For Dummies, 2nd Edition  (Read 1113 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
"Office 365 For Dummies, 2nd Edition
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:13:03 AM »
Howdy Y'all, I was offered this eBook Free at my job and thought it might be helpful to you our members at w10ni.  I have uploaded it to my OneDrive account so Y'all can download it here...System Administrator.

◄ § ►

If you want to get your head in the cloud and get up to speed on the features in Office 365, you've come to the right place.

Office 365 For Dummies eBook will give you the detailed overview about the Microsoft cloud solutions and other Office 365 products. Right from the basic introductory content to the other important components, all of them are covered in detail thereby giving you the in-depth knowledge.

Coming from leading IT and Software sector authors, this book is the best idea to increase your productivity with Office 365. The book which is otherwise available on a monthly subscription is now available for free for a limited period.

Available in five parts, Office 365 For Dummies covers the most important features with complete details. The major content includes The Idea About Cloud Momentum, Getting Connected With Email, Calendar and Contacts, Exploring SharePoint, Office Web Apps, Instant Messaging, and Implementing Office 365.

Inside, you'll learn step by step how to use email, taking advantage of SharePoint Online for collaboration, communicate with team members using Skype for Business, getting work done with the latest version of Office Online, and how to make a plan for effectively migrating your company to Office 365.

This eBook will help you:

• Understand cloud technology

• Dive into SharePoint

• Get social at work

• Learn about Office Online

• Skype at work

• Set up online meetings

• Work from anywhere

• Free up IT resources
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:24:41 AM by javajolt »