Author Topic: Intel Core i7 Surface laptops now available in more configurations and colors  (Read 225 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

Pre-orders for the Core i7 version of the Surface Laptop have been available since September.

Now, the device is available in four color options including cobalt blue, graphite gold, burgundy, and platinum — the previous Core i7 models were only available in platinum.

If you’ve been holding off purchasing the Surface Laptop hoping that there would be more color options, your wait is over.

More color options and two Core i7 configurations

These four new color options are available with two Core i7 configurations. You can choose one of these colors with either 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, or 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.

The model that comes with 1TB of storage space is not yet available in the colors mentioned above, having just gone on sale last month.

The new color options are available in 20 markets around the world

Microsoft announced that the new color options would be available in 20 markets: US, Canada, Austria, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherland, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Norway, Australia, and New Zealand.

Pricing

Pricing remains the same as it was for the original platinum model. The base i7 model is priced at $1,599 while the top-end model with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage space is $2,199.

source