Author Topic: Microsoft’s Black Friday 2017 deals, sales, and discounts  (Read 90 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Microsoft’s Black Friday 2017 deals, sales, and discounts
« on: November 17, 2017, 02:39:21 PM »

Black Friday is almost here and Microsoft has already announced many of its deals and sales eight days prior the big day so you can check them out, with deals from both the Microsoft Store and Microsoft’s partners.[/float]

The Redmond giant is especially emphasizing Xbox and Surface deals along with lower subscription fees for Xbox Live and discounted mixed reality hardware. In addition, Windows 10-powered PCs and notebooks are also up for grabs at substantially lower prices.

Below are the best deals we’ve selected by category. In case you want additional insight on all available deals by Microsoft, make sure to check out the Microsoft Store.

Xbox deals and discounts

♦ Save $60 on Xbox One S 500GB Console – Starter Bundle + 2 Free Select Games of Choice.

♦ Save $60 Xbox One S 500GB Console + Free Game and 1-Month Game Pass

♦ Xbox Game Pass for $1

♦ Get $10 off 3-month and 6-month Xbox Live Gold memberships.

♦ Up to 50% off games

Microsoft Surface deals and discounts

• Save $329 on Surface Pro + Black Type Cover Bundle (256GB SSD, 8GB RAM).

• Save $229 on Surface Pro + Black Type Cover Bundle (128GB SSD, 4GB RAM).

• Save $199 on Surface Laptop + Harman Kardon Invoke Speaker Bundle.

PC Deals

• HP laptop only $299 (15.6-inch HD touchscreen, Intel Core i3-7100U, 8GB memory/1TB HDD, up to 8 hours battery life).

• Dell Inspiron 13 for $399 (13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen, Intel Core i3-7100U, up to 4GB memory/1 TB HDD).

• $150 off Dell gaming laptop (15.6-inch Full HD display, Intel Core i5-7300HQ, 8GB memory/1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics).

• Save $500 on Dell XPS 13 (13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen, Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB memory/128GB SSD, Thunderbolt 3 port).

Windows Mixed Reality

• Save up to $100 on Windows Mixed Reality Headsets.

• Save $100 on Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers.

• Save $100 on Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-51-5594 Gaming Laptop + Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers

These are just some of the deals you can expect from Microsoft on Black Friday, but there are so much more. The only thing left is to compare the prices with alternative retailers, save enough money, and wait!

source