Author Topic: Microsoft Surface Note Gets Alcantara and 5.7 inch PixelSense Infinity Display  (Read 536 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

We usually say that the Microsoft Surface Phone is going to borrow stuff from the Surface Book and Surface Pro, but that’s basically a generic saying. We have no idea what it will ACTUALLY borrow, but luckily designer Rafael Barbosa has some theories. And he decided to go with the new-fangled approach of the Surface Note, not just the Surface Phone.

The smartphone you see here gets a 5.7-inch PixelSense Infinity display, with compatibility with Surface Pen and Dial accessories. There’s an Alcantara rear texture at the back side, which may look and feel nice, but there’s something off about it. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Surface Note is IP68 certified, has a 12 MP back camera with 4K Video capture and it’s much slimmer than previous Surface Note models.

Specs are rather predictable, with a Snapdragon 835 CPU, 6 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. There’s also Windows 10 in some shape or form here, plus Windows Hello for authentication. My favorite hue here is the green one, but the “brick red” one is also interesting. The design is a bit of a tribute to the Lumia series and I’m willing to bet that magnesium is in the mix here, like on the Surface Pro.

Notice the big flash for the selfie camera by the way. Unlike other designs, this one isn’t a foldable machine, but rather a regular smartphone, albeit rather big, probably a 6 inch.

source
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:49:31 PM by javajolt »