Author Topic: Download Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies eBook worth $19 FREE  (Read 236 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Download Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies eBook worth $19 FREE
« on: December 09, 2017, 06:04:06 AM »
The 2nd edition of Windows 10 All-In-One for Dummies is available for free for a limited period of time to W10NI members. The eBook brings a detailed guide to learn more about the latest Windows update and make the most out of it.

Windows 10 All-In-One for Dummies

This ebook covers almost everything you need to know about this update. Right from the topics like how to use the multiple user accounts, creating the Homegroup, backing up the files, troubleshooters and much more.

So, if you have just started using Windows 10 and are still exploring it, this guide is a must-have thing for you. This will help you learn the basics as well as understand the advanced settings and features in your Windows 10 PC. This eBook shares the important topics in a very simple and an understandable language. So, even if you are a beginner you can get and learn the content of this book and use it for your further learning. No jargon, just the useful content.

Topics Covered in Windows 10 All-in-one for Dummies:

• Covers all the new features and latest enhancements to Windows 10

• Makes upgrading to the latest version easier than ever

• Let’s you work with apps like a pro

• Includes tons of tips on protecting your computer, data, privacy, and identity

The eBook includes the simple and step-by-step explanations about the latest updates and its features which will help you get sorted by topic real quick.

Windows 10 is the most used operating systems currently and understanding the latest updates is very important to get the most out of it. This eBook can help you in that. No matter you are using the Windows 10 PC for your work, studies, or even for the fun and games, this eBook has information for everyone.

The eBoook from Wiley is worth $19 and is now available for free.  So if you are a Windows 10 user grab your copy now. I have uploaded this eBook to my OneDrive account and it can be downloaded here.

source