Author Topic: LG announces updated gram laptops with 8th gen Intel processors and improved dur  (Read 208 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
LG today announced the updated gram laptops featuring 8th gen Intel processors, more durable build quality and more.

Build quality is one of the common criticisms on LG gram notebooks. LG is now responding to it by using Nano Carbon Magnesium full metal alloy body, often used in the aerospace industry where high strength and light weight are required. The new gram laptops even pass seven stringent U.S. military MIL-STD 810G durability tests for resistance to impact, pressure, and temperature.

A second glaring issue in the last gen gram laptops was the lack of backlit keyboard. LG has added it now and the backlit keyboard also serves as delicate ambient lighting while highlighting the PC’s minimalist profile.

The new LG gram models continue to be the lightest notebooks available on the market today. The 13.3- and 14-inch models (models 13Z980 and 14Z980) weigh just 2.12 and 2.19 pounds, respectively, while the largest 15.6-inch model (model 15Z950) weighs in at 1,095 grams. They feature a 72Wh battery that allows the 13.3-, 14- and 15.6-inch models last up to 22.5, 21.5 and 19 hours.

As you can expect, the new LG gram laptops are powered by 8th Intel Core i7 and i5 processors and SSD storage. One more unique thing included in this series is the second SSD drive slot for even more internal storage.

LG gram laptops can also be bought with optional features such as Touch Screen, Fingerprint Reader and Thunderbolt 3. To offer great audio experience, LG has included DTS Headphone:X technology allowing users to enjoy the multi-channel sound of up to 11.1 channels and rich 1.5W hi-fi surround sound.

The new LG gram notebooks will be available in the U.S. market starting in January.

source