Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy X Gets Competent and Realistic Render, Shows Foldable Design  (Read 168 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Interestingly, the most leaked foldable phone right now is the Surface Phone, not the Galaxy X somehow. That doesn’t mean we have forgotten about Samsung’s upcoming experimental device. The Samsung Galaxy X has just received a video and set of renders from Techconfigurations and some of their aesthetic choices actually make sense.

The device is much slimmer than your typical dual display handset and comes with a dual back camera. The backside texture takes me back to the Galaxy Note 4 and its leather-like approach, which I’m not a very big fan of. What I am a fan of is the way the two screens hook up to create a singular display. Each portion of the phone is slim in itself and the whole thing, in folded mode is also not very thick.

There’s also a laptop mode, at 120% fold and tablet mode in the unfolded mode. I can’t exactly tell how they make the hinge/seam disappear, but it may involve a concave portion of the second screen going over the hinge. Premium leather and kevlar are used here for extra resilience, plus a 7500 mAh battery and 6 GB of RAM, as well as the latest Exynos CPU.

This is finally a dual display phone design that actually makes sense.

source