Author Topic: CES 2018: WOW! Intel’s newest mini-PC is a true monster  (Read 270 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
CES 2018: WOW! Intel’s newest mini-PC is a true monster
« on: January 10, 2018, 02:34:18 PM »
It’s a brand new year, and Intel is not wasting any time. At CES 2018, the company revealed the world’s most potent Intel NUC.

The Hades Canyon NUC is running on the latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 PCU with Radeon RX Vega M graphics.

This new NUC is set to be one of the smallest premium systems compatible with VR from the market.

Two versions of the latest NUC are set to be launched.

There will be two versions of this NUC, and we are referring to NUC8i7HVK and NUC8i7HNK.

The NUC8i7HVK will run the unlocked version of the latest 8th generation Intel Core CPU with the Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics. This will provide overclockers the possibility to take the system to the highest levels ever.

The NUC8i7HNK will run on the 8th gen Intel Core CPU, and it will feature the Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics.

Fast and seamless connectivity

In order to enable smooth and fast connectivity, Intel implemented dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and also dual Gigabit Ethernet ports as well. According to the company, this latest NUC will be able to drive six monitors at the same time.

What’s even more interesting is the fact that one of the HDMI ports on the front of the unit will be able to be used to plug in a Virtual Reality headset.

Pricing and availability

You will be able to find these new NUC units on sale starting from this Spring. NUC8i7HVK will be priced at $800, and NUC8i7HNK will cost $1,000.

Intel’s new NUC will be ideal for VR enthusiasts and workload-heavy content creators as well. This is set to be Intel’s smallest premium VR-capable system that you will be able to find. You can check out more details on these amazing systems on Intel’s official page.

You can also check out the video below:

source