Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Gets Introduced to the World thanks to Detailed Video  (Read 165 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

Strangely enough, we seem to be seeing more of the Galaxy Note 9 lately, than the Galaxy S9 for some reason. Today, for example, we came across the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in a fresh concept, which shows us what to expect this fall, when the new stylus-based phablet comes.

This new concept is created by Techconfigurations and I have to say I’m loving their “sportier” vision of the S Pen. It feels sturdier, more rugged, more masculine and beefed up. The specs are pretty straightforward and expected, like the Super AMOLED 6.5 inch Quad HD screen and finally, we also get stereo speakers, badass ones with surround. There’s a dual back camera with a fresh design and an 8 MP with Retina Scanner, as they call it.

Now the bezels go all the way to the sides and bottom, much more than on the S8 and Note 8. While Techconfigurations calls this a “metal glass design”, it’s not very clear if they mean the usual glass and metal sandwich or some crazy combo of materials. The CPU inside is a Snapdragon 845 and I see that the lovely shade of blue from the Note 8 makes a return, with navy blue vibes.

Everybody said that the Note 8 was too narrow for its own good and that problem has been fixed here, as the device is much wider and bulked up, plus more angular. It feels like a return to the past, to maturity a bit. Not sure about the whole “Retina Scanner” thing, so I doubt it can be achieved now.

source