Author Topic: Razer Phone 2.0 Really Feels Like a Console More Than a Phone  (Read 150 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Razer Phone 2.0 Really Feels Like a Console More Than a Phone
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:49:29 PM »

We love to have a new designer on our website, so we welcome Petar Trlajic, with a brand new concept phone, the Razer Phone 2.0. It feels more like a console than a smartphone and we loved to analyze it below.

Finished in mate black, the device packs 256 GB of storage, 8 GB of RAM and it all measures 7.75 mm in thickness. This is actually not bad, considering the size of this thing: 6.6 inch ultra wide screen and 21:9 aspect, plus 15 MP wide angle and telephoto cameras (dual cameras). The front cam is an 8 MP shooter and the battery is generous, at 4500 mAh. I find it weird that the front cam is integrated into the side.

Razer Phone 2.0 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and the speakers up front are still THX certified, like the first model had. The Power/unlock button comes with a fingerprint scanner integrated. A console mode button LED is here. A wireless gaming controller also makes the cut with an extra 3500 mAh battery. The trademark green Razer lighting is here, which is clearly demonstrated in the video below.

The design is rather angular and I’m loving the camera integration at the back. We also get a kickstand and under it, there’s an open air cooling mechanism. This may just be a Nintendo Switch killer, with the controller included.

source