Author Topic: Huawei launches Honor MagicBook notebook with Windows 10  (Read 283 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Huawei launches Honor MagicBook notebook with Windows 10
« on: April 24, 2018, 12:46:18 AM »
Huawei which is selling its smartphones with the brand Honor, has launched the company’s first notebook called “Honor MagicBook”. The MagicBook gives you a slight resemblance of Apple’s MacBook since it is a lightweight laptop.

The MagicBook is expected to be made available in three color variants – Glacier Silver, Star Grey and Nebula Violet. The device is currently launched in China and is expected to be made available for purchase starting today.

The MagicBook comes with a 14 inch HD display with 5.2mm narrow bezels. The display provides 800:1 contrast and is powered by 8th generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processor.

With the 8th generation processor, the device comes packed with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD with 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics. The CPU sports a single fan via the heat pipes which takes cool air by blowing out the hot air.

The device sports a big 57.4Wh battery providing around 12 hours of use and can be charged via USB Type-C cable with the charging capacity of 0 percent to 70 percent within an hour.

The Honor MagicBook comes with USB Type-A 3.0 and a USB Type-A 2.0 apart from the USB Type-C port, an HDMI port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The device comes preloaded with the Magic-Link app which lets its buyers to transfer files between a Huawei smartphone and the laptop easily.

The Honor MagicBook comes with a fingerprint sensor on the side and will be available with Windows 10 version out of the box. The MagicBook is expected to be priced at CNY 5,699 (around INR 60,000) for the Core i7 model and CNY 4,999 (around INR 52,600) for the Core i5.

There are currently no details in terms of the pricing and release date of the device globally but we expect the company to release the device very soon in the global markets.

source
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:46:36 AM by javajolt »