Author Topic: Windows 10 April 2018 update now available to download  (Read 898 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 10 April 2018 update now available to download
« on: May 01, 2018, 04:34:10 AM »
In a blog post, Microsoft announced the full availability of the Windows 10 April 2018 update for general Windows 10 users.

The update is available if you check manually for Windows Updates from settings and Microsoft will start pushing it out on the 8th May.  Microsoft uses a process of gradual testing using Machine Learning for each range of PCs and laptops to identify compatible devices before pushing out en masse, and Microsoft hopes to push this update out even faster than the Fall Creators Update, which rapidly became the most widely used version of Windows 10.

Microsoft also hopes a faster update process (63% faster than the Fall Creators Update) will ease the adoption process further.

Users can download the update by Checking for Updates in Settings now. Read more about the what to expect from the Windows 10 April 2018 update here. You can learn about how to install Windows 10 April 2018 update here. You can learn how to download Windows 10 April 2018 Update ISO here.

source

Offline Samtastic

• I do Windows, Mac, iOS and Video Games
    • Wordpress Sam's Site
Windows 10 April 2018 update now available to download
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »
I got Redstone 4 when it first became available to download on the net. Well, Redstone 4 is nice so far. I highly recommend all Windows 10 users updating to it now they have ironed out all the bugs. I got Redstone 4 running on my HP Omen and my Dell XPS and it's all going great so far! Well tonight I will be updating my brother's Fornite to the latest game update. Lot's of updates!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:26:39 PM by Samtastic »
Sam
Windows News & Info Super Moderrator
Video game Reporter
Youtube.co.uk/Samlaptop950 (Electronic Games High Scores and Gameplay,)
Oddworld and other video games walkthroughs, Speedruns and Tool Assisted Runs)
Twitch.tv/Samtastic95 (Speedruns and playthroughs)