Windows 10 News and info | Forum
July 23, 2019, Loading... *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a clean Ad-free Forum and protected by StopForumSpam, Project Honeypot, Botscout and AbuseIPDB | This forum does not use audio ads, popups, or other annoyances. New member registration currently disabled.

Website   Home   Windows 8 Website GDPR Help Login Register  
By continuing to use the site or forum, you agree to the use of cookies, find out more by reading our GDPR policy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on YahooShare this topic on Google buzz
Author Topic: Details of Intelís 9th-generation Core desktop processors leak  (Read 107 times)
javajolt
Administrator

United States United States

I Do Windows

WWW Email
« on: August 13, 2018, 01:10:59 AM »
ReplyReply

Details of Intelís next generation of processors have leaked. Based on Intelís 14 nm manufacturing process, the collection includes 8 core and 6 core CPUs, including Core i9-9900K, the first mainstream desktop Core i9 chip.

The Core i9-9900K would feature  3.6 GHz processor that could be boosted to 4.7 GHz with all cores or 5 GHz with only 1-2 cores and would support up to 16 code threads.

The Core i7-9700K, on the other hand, would be the first mainstream 8 core processor. It would clock in at 3.6 GHz and could be boosted up to 4.6 GHz with all cores running or 4.9 GHz.

Less exciting would be a range of mid-tier Core i5-9600K processor with six cores, six threads, a 3.7GHz base clock and a 4.3GHz boost with all cores (4.6GHz with one).

See the details of the  full range, as leaked by wccftech.com, below:

click to enlarge 1303x1231

According to wccftech, the range will arrive on the 1st October,  with Intel planning a further refresh in 2019.

Read more detail about the range here.

source

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: