Author Topic: Lbook T9: A 9 inch tablet for under $400  (Read 1100 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Lbook T9: A 9 inch tablet for under $400
« on: October 08, 2009, 03:40:59 AM »

Move over Apple, Microsoft, Archos, and everybody else. Another company is elbowing its way into the already-crowded tablet computer space (and I say crowded, even though most of these companies haven’t actually released a tablet yet… but they will). Russian site The eBook reports that the new player is the Lbook T9 which will reportedly sell for between $350 and $375.

The device is a tablet with an 8.9 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel display, a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z530 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 120GB hard drive, WiFi, Bluetooth, and optional 3G. It will weigh just under 1.5 pounds and measure about half an inch thick.

The Lbook T9 is due out around March, 2010 and it’s expected to ship with Windows 7.

It’s not necessarily the most impressive tablet I’ve seen. But the price ain’t bad. Of course, for just a little more you can pick up an Asus Eee PC T91 which has a touchscreen and a keyboard. But it won’t be as thin or light.

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Tablet PC LBook ™ T9 - new next year
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 03:46:43 AM »

Company LBook states expand its product line next year! The new device will not be the device for reading as it might be expected, and the Tablet PC. Tablet PC LBook™ T9. Tablet PC LBook ™ T9 will be the first such device.

Super slim 12.7mm body under the control of Windows 7. The highlight of the device would be touch-screen technology "multitouch" to enter information.

Literally at your fingertips, users will have all the information from the Internet: news, multimedia, games, books, mail, blogs, video calls on Skype and all at a price of photo frames with the same screen!

CPU - Intel Atom Z530 1.6G 512KB L2 533MHz, DDR2 2Gb, HDD 120Gb, TFT LCD, 8.9 "wide, LED, 16:10, 1024 × 600px, Bluetooth, WiFi, (3G - an option of delivery ). Estimated time of 4 hours.

Manufacturer reports that the estimated retail price of the device will be $ 350-375. Expected to begin sales in March 2010