Author Topic: Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 now available in select markets  (Read 282 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Microsoft at its October 2nd event announced the new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in black. The devices are now available for purchase in select markets starting today.

Both the devices come with an 8th gen quad-core Intel processors to boost the performance of the devices. However, as was expected both the devices don’t come with the USB-C port.

The Surface Pro 6 supports up to 13.5 hours of battery life and comes with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Microsoft has priced the device at $899.00.

If you are looking to buy the black variant then you would need to choose the model with 256 GB SSD and has been priced at $1,199. Microsoft has made minor changes to the keyboard and thermal system of the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2.

Microsoft is selling the Black version of the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 along with the existing Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue.

The Surface Laptop 2 comes with the new Intel Core 8th Gen processors with i5 and i7. The devices are paired with Intel UHD Graphics 620 card. The Surface Laptop 2 comes in two variants of 8GB and 16GB of RAM and you can expand the storage up to 1TB.

However the Surface Laptop 2 doesn’t come with the USB-C but Microsoft has left the connectivity options similar to the 1st generation which means that users will be getting one USB 3.0 port, a Mini DisplayPort and a Surface Connect Port.

The important of Surface Laptop 2 is that it is powered with Windows 10 Home as against the 1st generation which was sold with Windows 10 in S Mode.

The Surface Laptop 2 has been priced at $999 for the Intel Core i5 version with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage (only available in Platinum) and $2,699 for the Intel Core i7 configuration with 16GB RAM and 1TB storage.

Microsoft has currently launched the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in 10 markets today: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

If you’re interested, You can buy Surface Pro 6 from Microsoft Store here and Amazon here. The Surface Laptop 2 is also available through Microsoft’s online store and Amazon.

source