Author Topic: CES 2019: Intel announces new 9th Gen desktop CPUs  (Read 468 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
CES 2019: Intel announces new 9th Gen desktop CPUs
« on: January 08, 2019, 03:33:28 PM »
It’s day 1 of CES 2019 and we have already seen amazing technology and hardware from some of the big companies. AMD is rumored to launch the highly anticipated Ryzen processors which meet its competition as Intel has launched new 9th Gen desktop CPUs along with their 10mm Ice Lake processors.

The company has announced that it will be adding six more 9th-gen Core processors, ranging from Core i3 to Core i9, set to release soon. Intel didn’t reveal details about the new processors but TechRadar did some research and found out details about the new processors. You can head below to take a look at the list of the new processors that Intel plans to roll out to the market.

■ Intel Core i3-9350KF: 4-cores, 4-threads, no integrated graphics, clocked at 4.0GHz to 4.6GHz

■ Intel Core i5-9400: 6-cores, 6-threads, Intel UHD Graphics 630, clocked at 2.9GHz to 4.1GHz

■ Intel Core i5-9400F: 6-cores, 6-threads, no integrated graphics, clocked at 2.9GHz to 4.1GHz

■ Intel Core i5-9600KF: 6-cores, 6-threads, no integrated graphics, clocked at 3.7GHz to 4.1GHz

■ Intel Core i7-9700KF: 8-cores, 8-threads, no integrated graphics, clocked at 3.6GHz to 4.9GHz

■ Intel Core i9-9900KF: 8-cores, 16-threads, no integrated graphics, clocked at 3.6GHz to 5.0GHz

These new processors ditch the integrated GPUs in favor of reduced pricing which will allow Intel to compete with AMD Ryzen. While GPUs are important, users assembling their own desktop usually add a dedicated GPU which makes the Intel’s GPU useless. With the new F-series Intel is cutting down costs by removing GPUs so the system relies solely on the dedicated GPU installed by the user.

source