Author Topic: Intel reveals 10th Gen Comet Lake processors with up to 6 cores for laptops  (Read 239 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Intel today announced eight new 10th Gen Intel Core processors. It is important to note that these new processors do not belong to “Ice Lake” family, instead they belong to “Comet Lake”.

Unlike Ice Lake 10th gen processors, Comet Lake processors are built on 14nm process. Intel claims that these new processors offer double-digit performance gains, thanks to faster CPU frequencies, faster memory interfaces and Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and improved support for Thunderbolt 3. The new 10th Gen Intel Core processors range from Intel Core i3 to Intel Core i7. For the first time, there will be a 6-core processor model in the U-series.

10th Gen Intel Core mobile processor highlights:

• Up to 6 cores and 12 threads

• Up to 4.9 GHz max turbo frequency

• Up to 12MB Intel Smart Cache

• Configurable up to 25W for maximum performance (U-series)

• Configurable down to 4.5W for 4-core fanless designs (Y-series)

• Up to 1.15 GHz graphics frequency

• LPDDR4x, LPDDR3, DDR4 memory speed increase to 2666 MT/s

Check out the differences between “Ice Lake” and “Comet Lake” processors in the image above.

Within Intel Adaptix Technology, Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology enables OEM partners to tune 10th Gen Intel Core processor-based systems to achieve even more performance — ranging from 8% to 12% on a typical system.
source