Author Topic: Microsoft will reportedly launch five different Surface Pro 7 variants  (Read 466 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
The fact that the Redmond plan for their event on 2 October 2019, among other things, the presentation of new Surface Tablets, was actually already long clear, Dealers have now made their first listings on the Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which on the one hand confirmed the name of the new model and, on the other hand, provided initial information on the planned equipment variants.

According to information available to us, Microsoft will again offer a wide range of performance and storage options. We noticed, among other things, that in the absolute entry-level model of an " Intel Core i3 " processor is mentioned, which suggests that the Redmond want to put on the Intel Core i3-10110Y here. So far, the base model always had a Y-Series processor installed.

The Surface Pro 6 was also a similar Y-Series chip from Intel, but this was still referred to as Core m3. The data from the dealers suggest that Microsoft really wants to use the new Surface Series on the new Intel Core processors of the 10th generation. Appropriate evidence provided some weeks ago even entries in the database of Geekbench. However, we have no official information about the platform used.

Storage variants of the Surface Pro 7 for launch in Europe:

• Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD

• Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD

• Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD

• Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD

• Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD

The most affordable model of the Surface Pro 7 will be equipped with an Intel Core i3 processor, a meager four gigabytes of RAM and a 128 GB SSD. The next lower-priced edition is the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Intel Core i5 CPU and eight gigabytes of RAM as well as a 128 GB SSD. Fortunately, the i5 variant with only four GB RAM, which was initially available in the predecessor, leaves Microsoft out with the Surface Pro 7, so that even the cheapest Core i5 model already has a sufficiently large amount of RAM.

The next level is the Core i5-based edition with eight GB of RAM and 256 GB of SSD capacity. If you want more memory, you will have to use the variants with the Intel Core i7 CPU in the future. These will always be equipped with 16 gigabytes of RAM and are available with SSD capacities of 256 or 512 gigabytes directly for the early market introduction. A little later, it will probably be followed by an issue with a terabyte SSD storage space, but this variant is not yet listed in our retail sources.

Anyone who places value on the Surface Pro 7 not to use the probably gray-silver standard color variant again can get an alternative color from the slightly better equipped Core i5 model with 256 GB SSD. Probably the Surface Pro 7 is again in black, with the cheaper versions are offered only with silver or gray housing. For prices or other details about the Surface Pro 7th generation, we have no information. Surface Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 6Microsoft

source