Author Topic: Three Yakuza games come to Xbox One next year in Game Pass  (Read 148 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Three Yakuza games come to Xbox One next year in Game Pass
« on: November 15, 2019, 06:49:24 PM »
I believe I’m having a heart attack: three different Yakuza games are making their way to Xbox One next year and they’re launching in-game pass.

Including Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2, SEGA is finally bringing their best franchise over to Xbox One. I’m so happy I dropped my computer.

Yakuza 0:

Fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka with protagonist Kazuma Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima. Play as Kazuma Kiryu and discover how he finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered. Then, step into the silver-toe shoes of Goro Majima and explore his “normal” life as the proprietor of a cabaret club.

Switch between three different fighting styles instantaneously and beat up all manner of goons, thugs, hoodlums, and lowlifes. Take combat up a notch by using environmental objects such as bicycles, signposts, and car doors for bone-crunching combos and savage take-downs.

Yakuza Kiwami

1995, Kamurocho… Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, takes the fall for the murder of a crime boss to protect his sworn brother, Akira Nishikiyama, and his childhood friend, Yumi.

2005… Akira Nishikiyama has become a changed man. Yumi is nowhere to be found. Ten billion yen has gone missing from the Tojo Clan’s coffers, putting the organization on the brink of civil war. And Kazuma Kiryu is released from prison to a world he no longer recognizes.

With enhanced gameplay, an expanded cinematic story, the return of the battle styles from Yakuza 0, more nightlife spots, and re-recorded audio by the series cast, Yakuza Kiwami is the ultimate and most “extreme” version of the original vision of the series.

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Kazuma Kiryu thought his Tojo Clan days were behind him. He and the young girl in his care, Haruka Sawamura, have built a peaceful life from the ashes of conflict. All it took was a single gunshot to shatter that peace. Yukio Terada, the Fifth Chairman of the Tojo Clan, has been assassinated. With war on the horizon, the legendary Dragon of Dojima is pulled back into the world he wanted to leave behind.

Kiryu must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon.

Yakuza | Xbox Game Pass Announcement Trailer

source