Author Topic: New Windows Activation Technologies Windows 7 Home Premium  (Read 1684 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
New Windows Activation Technologies Windows 7 Home Premium
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:44:53 PM »
Disclaimer: This article is for informational and educational purpose only.
After using the original Loader using Win7 Enterprise Edition, I decided to install Windows 7 Home Premium Edition and use Remove WAT which completely removes Windows Activation in the installation.  Below you will see the results from this Activation Work around.

This is after running Remove WAT, as you can see the Activation portion is completely gone.  Notice the scroll bar on the right is at the bottom!

I did the samme procedure running the NEW Microsoft technologies resulting in the same results as before.

Now here is the twist to this,

After running the new Microdoft Technology, I did NOT get a Black background nor a Watermark

Checking the Windows System Info Page where Activation appears there is still NO WAT information, even after Restarting 2 times

Final thoughts, I have now used 2 different versions of Windows 7, and used 2 different Activation bypasses with each bypass working its magic in different ways.  After running Windows New Activation Technology the results were identical, it worked.

Hope this information is helpful,

Javajolt
Administrator
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 05:45:50 AM by riso »

Offline DMHolt57

Re: New Windows Activation Technologies Windows 7 Home Premium
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 12:09:41 AM »
...just being curious...what do you get from a command prompt with slmgr /xpr ?  8)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 03:43:43 AM »
never checked since WAT did as it was suppose to do.  however i added that screen shot to the Tiny 7 results
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 03:53:01 AM by javajolt »

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
The question as posed: What do you get from SLMGR.VBS -xpr = expire date of your installed OS.
Since the use of WAT disables many of the system commands.  you can not use slmgr.vbs.
also let it be know that as soon as your edition calls home, and you have used WAT you will receive one of those
NON-GENUINE OR PIRATED VERSION  warnings.
PS:  It is a know fact that even if you have AUTO-UPDATES  turned Off, Microsoft since the days of Whistler has sent to many systems.  (they always have stated later
it was by ERROR.... (How many times can one do the same ERROR and call it a MISTAKE.))
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 04:02:33 AM »
You download and install KB971033 (WAT) but you DO NOT restart the computer when ask to.  This is when you run the script. This script does not disable KB971033, it actually blocks it from running once the computer is restarted.  After the system restarted is when I ran the loader.

Here is the script and instructions once again;

1. Disconnect from the internet (unplug cable and disable any wireless)

2. Install the leaked update (x86 is for 32-bit, and x64 is for 64-bit)

3. After you install the update and before you restart the computer, go to All Programs -> Accessories and right click on Command Prompt and run it as administrator.

4. Copy, paste and run the following command:

takeown /f "%windir%\System32\Wat\*"

5. After running that command, copy, paste and run the next command:

icacls "%windir%\System32\Wat\*" /deny *S-1-1-0:F

6. Type exit to close the command prompt

7. You are now protected from the update and can reconnect to the internet

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:23:17 AM by javajolt »