Author Topic: Uloader 8.0 and WAT How They Fared  (Read 2677 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Uloader 8.0 and WAT How They Fared
« on: February 26, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »
The is entended for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and is NOT meant to ENDORSE the bypassing of the Windows Activation Technology or Pirating of any Intellectual Property

Howdy Y'all, I started this morning with a cup of rice green tea (it's a Korean thing), 박효신, and a clean installation of Windows 7 Home Premium, and Uloader 8.0.  The following is how they fared together.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:43:38 PM by javajolt »

Offline jychan28

Re: Uloader 8.0 and WAT How They Fared
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:58:57 AM »
That is only after you run the Uloader 8.0 before taking the update.

I bet you if you took the update first, Uloader 8.0 is not going to help.  I went through that.

My machine was registered with 7Loader1.5, after one of the update, NOT KB971033, it because non-Genuine Windows.

From then on, it locks out all the Loaders !!!!!

Offline Snuffy

Re: Uloader 8.0 and WAT How They Fared
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:25:17 PM »
7Loader 1.5 is a very very old edition by Orbit30.... I really recommend you move upto ULoader 8.0 by Orbit30.
I have clean installed 3 different versions of Windows 7 1.) Home Premium 2.) Professional 3.) Ultimate
I have activated all 3 with Orbit30 ULoader 8.0 (using the script for Non-slp and SLP). read the turorial included with Original Post by Orbit30)
I have tested ULoader 8.0 w/o KB971033 installed and with KB971033 installed... It passes every time. I have also passed WGA with the WGA Unofficial download, have passed WGA with the Official Download and also passed Genuine Validation. 
ULoader 8.0 will also uninstall all previous Orbit30 loaders...... reboot after ea use.  Uninstall or Install.....
I also am a Microsoft Beta Tester.... so if you follow the instructions by Orbit30. (Using the Script as provided by Instructions). you should also PASS all 3 @ 100%.
some of the early versions of 7 Loader did not use Proper Key and Proper Certificates. also the early versions were for Beta Testers for Orbit30 and many versions were released and were not NOTED as BETA... I also am a Beta Tester for Orbit30. INSURE YOU HAVE NO OTHER  PATCH CRACK INSTALLED BEFORE YOU USE ULOADER 8.0
The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.