Author Topic: Toshiba releases 2 new Windows 8 compatible tablet hybrids  (Read 654 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Toshiba releases 2 new Windows 8 compatible tablet hybrids
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »
Fujitsu has released two new Windows 8-ready tablets: the Stylistic Q702 and the Lifebook T902. BUT, you are going to need a very big wallet!

Fujitsu T902

Powered by a 3rd Generation Intel Core i3 or i5 processor, the Stylistic Q702 weighs in at approximately 1.88 pounds. Security is provided by a biometric fingerprint sensor; Computrace support; HDD and BIOS password protection; embedded Trusted Platform Module; Intel Anti-Theft Technology; and optional Intel vPro Technology.

The Stylistic Q702 hybrid tablet features an 11.6-inch, HD, dual digitizer, multitouch display for pen or touch input.

The tablet also features:

■ USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, and SD/SDHC expansion ports

■ Accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, and ambient light sensors

■ Front-facing and rear-facing webcams with complementing dual microphones for video conferencing

■ 64 or 128 GB mSATA SSD

■ Intel HD Graphics 4000

■ Onboard 4GB DDR3

■ Available with Windows 7 Professional at launch (Windows 8 ready)

Fujitsu T902

The newly redesigned Lifebook T902 convertible tablet PC features a frameless 13.3-inch HD anti-glare widescreen display, isolation keyboard, and a variety of other enhancements, including a dual digitizer with 10-finger multitouch support.

Thinner and lighter at 4.1 pounds, the tablet is powered by the 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and boasts an array of security features: dedicated Smart Card Slot; biometric fingerprint sensor; Computrace support; HDD and BIOS password protection; security panel; Intel Anti-Theft Technology; and optional Intel vPro Technology

Other features include:

■ Built-in modular bay with quick-release latch for easy interchangeability supports second battery (for up to 11 hours of battery life), second HDD, Super multi DVD-RW, BD-writer, or weight saver

■ Optional TCG OPAL compliant SED drives

■ Accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, and ambient light sensors

■ Anti-microbial, spill-resistant keyboard with trackpad

■ DDR3 1600 MHz, up to 16 GB

■ Bi-directional display hinge, hard drive shock sensor

■ Available with Windows 7 Professional at launch (Windows 8 ready)

Pricing on the Stylistic Q702 starts at $1,099; the Lifebook T902 starts at $1,899. More information is available at the Fujitsu website.

source:campustechnology