Author Topic: WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) - PERMANENT REMOVAL  (Read 1472 times)

Offline incurablegeek

WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) - PERMANENT REMOVAL
« on: March 27, 2010, 02:42:32 AM »
Like a big Dummie, I allowed MS to "update" my version of Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - so you guys know the rest of the story.

Sorry, but none of the activation codes listed on this site and elsewhere worked at all, so I believe I found a solution: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5ZMM48L (free download). This is of course not my doing. I found it @ http://tehparadox.com/forum/f51/hazars-lates-wat-removal-windows-7-all-versions-574557/  -- quite a nice group actually. Pls be sure to send "Seawater 2" a nice Thank-You.  (Question: Doesn't incurablegeek sound a whole lot better than seawater, though??)  ::)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 02:46:18 AM by incurablegeek »

Offline Snuffy

Re: WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) - PERMANENT REMOVAL
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 03:33:23 AM »
WAT and RWAT are both very nice programs and works.  There is only 1 thing wrong with WAT or RWAT. the program disables several SYSTEM FILES.
therefore it makes it easy for MS to locate and KILL ( KB971033 loves WAT  & RWAT).

The only STUPID Question is the one you never asked.

Offline incurablegeek

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »
Thanks Snuffy,

Here's what I found:

"KB971033 Windows Activation Technologies update is optional and voluntary. It’s marked as Important update in Windows Update, and user can choose not to install the update. Initially, it will be rolled out to Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise editions. It should be available to all Windows 7 and Windows Vista systems in the end. After installed, user can still uninstall the KB971033 easily, however, once the system is flagged as fraudulent, not genuine, pirated or illegal, it will stay so despite the update is removed or uninstalled."

So what I plan to do is what I have always done and that is tell my updates to download but Not Install until I review them. Did that with the oh so lovely "Genuine Advantage".

In the meantime I am studying SLIC's and the modification thereof.

Please disagree with me if you think I'm wrong. Don't worry. I don't cry easily.  8)

Offline littlemax9

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »
 ??? so how many day is this KB9...033 out now and has some one have had it for 90days yet ? results ??
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 12:13:22 AM »
It was released on MSDN 2.16.10 and put on the Windows Update about a week later.  It DOES work!  KB971033 will also be included in SP1 later this year.

The script posted here http://www.windows7newsinfo.com/smf/index.php/topic,2071.0.html seems to be holding on some test machines.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:19:25 AM by javajolt »

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »
Yes, WAT and RWAT work, but Microsoft will De-Activated every time they decide to (visit you), announced or un-announced.
So my Question is WHY would you want to use some program that MS does detect, does de- activate when there are some MANY
VERY GOOD PATCHES, CRACKS, or Activators
that PASS KB971033, PASS - WGA, PASS Genuine Validation,  PASS Auto UPDATE and you have NO WORRIES. .

You know that SP1 will have KB971033 plus other methods to De-Activate your system.... so again I ask WHY would you want to use WAT or RWAT.

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 11:17:37 PM »

WHY would you want to use some program that MS does detect, does de- activate when there are some MANY
VERY GOOD PATCHES, CRACKS, or Activators that PASS KB971033, PASS - WGA, PASS Genuine Validation,  PASS Auto UPDATE and you have NO WORRIES. .
You know that SP1 will have KB971033 plus other methods to De-Activate your system

WHY don't you list some of these ''VERY GOOD PATCHES, CRACKS, or Activators that PASS KB971033, PASS - WGA, PASS Genuine Validation'' along with download links for our fellow mwembers?

BTW: Don't forget to put the download links in a quote box!

Offline Snuffy

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 12:25:03 AM »
One of the Very BEST is Orbit30 8.0 which has been out a long time;
Code: [Select]
http://fliiby.com/file/827661/mbg51pshak.htmlIt has the ability to via script, add the "proper Certificate, Proper Key, proper manufacture info".
Sample: inside the Setupcomplete.cmd you can modify to your specs;  Mine for Acer A0751h
 SetupComplete.cmd
@echo off
start /wait %~dp0ULoader.exe /s slic= Acer loader= Default cert= Acer key= FJGCP-4DFJD-GJY49-VJBQ7-HYRR2 info= Acer /r
DEL %systemroot%\setup\scripts\ULoader.exe /Q
RD %systemroot%\setup\scripts /S /Q
del %0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tutorial on how to do is in the program... I have tested and passed everything with Editions= HomePremium-Professional-Ultimate.  on Acer-Dell-Gateway-Toshiba.
Script contained is for How to Slic - Non Slic - Warning:  SLC.exe several AVs will give a False Positive...

Offline jychan28

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
??? so how many day is this KB9...033 out now and has some one have had it for 90days yet ? results ??

"KB971033 Windows Activation Technologies update is optional and voluntary. It’s marked as Important update in Windows Update, and user can choose not to install the update. Initially, it will be rolled out to Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise editions. It should be available to all Windows 7 and Windows Vista systems in the end. After installed, user can still uninstall the KB971033 easily, however, once the system is flagged as fraudulent, not genuine, pirated or illegal, it will stay so despite the update is removed or uninstalled."

I did not install KB971033 but I still got the same problem after taking all the updates automatically.  KB971033 did not show up in the update history.

After that even :"One of the Very BEST is Orbit30 8.0 which has been out a long time; "  will not help  >:( :'(

"I found it @ http://tehparadox.com/forum/f51/hazars-lates-wat-removal-windows-7-all-versions-574557/  -- quite a nice group actually."

That will remove the Watermark but it does not make the Windows 7 Genuine.  I worry it might just hides the problem in somewhere else.

Can anyone comment on what other updates could have the same effect?

KB979309
KB978601
KB980408
KB975496
KB980232
KB978542
KB981332

Above are the suspects.