Author Topic: Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a Thing Now, Coming This Fall, Probably at IFA (Video)  (Read 188 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

I was a bit shocked to see the rumors about the Huawei P20 run rampant, when there’s another big and solid Huawei phone to look out for this year. That’s the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, that got rendered recently by Techconfigurations. Of course we have the renders and video for you below.

This one is a 6 inch machine with an AMOLED screen, that should in some ways preface the P20. It’s got a bezel less approach, something that Huawei hasn’t quite tried yet and an 18:9 aspect ratio. As you can see, the screen’s edges are curved, pretty much like the ones of the Galaxy S8. This seems like a real phablet, that’s pretty wide and not narrow like the LG G6 or the Xperia XA1 Ultra for example.

While I’m digging the general vibe of the device, I’m not that big of a fan of its OnePlus-inspired back side, or so it seems to me. The texture is not my favourite and the whole curved metal and way it’s bent feels like a throwback maybe to a Nexus 6P a bit. What’s appealing is the fact that the facade really IS mostly screen, with very narrow top and bottom bezels, too.

Actually, I spot zero chin here, so that’s impressive. Maybe get rid of the back side fingerprint scanner, since it seems to be ready for obsoletion.

source