Author Topic: TRUtablet 9 inch multitouch tablet coming next month  (Read 523 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
TRUtablet 9 inch multitouch tablet coming next month
« on: February 12, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »

The folks at TRUtablet contacted me this week to let me know about yet-another-tablet PC that will be launching soon. This model features an 8.9 inch multitouch display and runs Windows 7 Home Premium.

The tablet will have a starting price of $649 with 1GB of RAM and a 16GB solid state disk for storage. Upgrade options will include 2GB of RAM, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB SSDs, 3G, and GPS. All models will come with WiFi, Bluetooth, a 1.3MP webcam, 3 USB ports, and an SD card slot.

The company’s web site is still under construction, but TRUtablet will start taking orders next week and hopes to begin shipping the tablet in March.

If the tablet looks kind of familiar, there’s a reason for that. The TRUtablet and the Netbook Navigator Nav 9 tablet are apparently both produced by the same Chinese OEM. TRUtablet and Netbook Navigator are two separate companies that have placed orders with that company, although there will be some differences. For instance, the base model of the Nav 9 includes 2GB of RAM, while the TRUtablet starts at just 1GB. The TRUtablet is also significantly cheaper, with a base price of $649 compared to the Netbook Navigator Nav 9’s starting price of $799.