Author Topic: Give Your Mouse Some Character With 4ur Windows 8 Mouse Balls  (Read 870 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
When I first came across 4ur Windows 8 Mouse Balls I picked up my mouse and wondered if my mouse was gender specific; due, I never ever heard anyone call their mouse as a he or a she. I decided to do something about this. I downloaded and installed 4ur Windows 8 Mouse Balls. Now, WordPress please do not kick me out for this article, but this utility is for real and after I completed the article, I started thinking this article is something made for Saturday Night Live.

After downloading and running 4ur Windows 8 Mouse Balls I immediately noticed that wherever I moved my mouse pointer, 8 red balls followed the pointer as if they were on a bungee cord. If you right mouse click the icon for this utility in the taskbar tray, you are presented with the settings where you I can increase/decrease the number of balls, adjust the transparency, the speed and select different sets of balls (i.e. glass balls, red balls, blue balls, soccer balls, baseballs, silver bullets). Since this utility requires no installation, it can be easily removed if you become too mesmerized or you decide your mouse does not need to be put through this.

4ur Windows 8 Mouse Balls is a lightweight portable Windows program. 8 or more balls follows the mouse on your windows desktop. It’s a small fun program (portable app) for all Windows-NT systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000).

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:47:08 PM by javajolt »