Author Topic: Lost or Forgotten Passwords  (Read 896 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Lost or Forgotten Passwords
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:12:30 AM »
I have received numerous requests to recover lost and or forgotten passwords for logging on to W7NI.  When registering on this or any website that requires a username and password make sure you use something that you will easily remember, or store  encrypted on your computer in a place you will remember where it is located. 
When logging onto W7NI enter your username, then your password, in the next box the default sign in is “FOREVER” Please leave this setting “AS IS”  With this configuration you will NOT have to sign in every time you visit our forum.  Below I have included the log in box filled in for your convenience, as you will see “FOREVER” is encapsulated in the red oval.

At this time we are not able to recover lost or forgotten passwords, however if needed we will  provide on an individual basis a temporary password that will allow you to enter the forum with your username, and once inside you will be able to change the temporary password to one of your choosing.

Note: An alternative to storing  sensitive information on your computer is in a cloud  such as Skydrive which offers 25GB of FREE Storage and is accessible using your Windows Live ID.

Javajolt
Super Moderator

Riso
System Administrator

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:44:45 AM by javajolt »