Author Topic: Windows vs. Mac: 70+ Common and Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts  (Read 30 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows vs. Mac: 70+ Common and Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts
« on: February 29, 2024, 03:00:23 PM »

Regardless of whether you use Windows or Mac, there are plenty of helpful shortcuts at your fingertips. These help you easily carry out repetitive tasks and navigate the operating system quickly—there's no need to trawl through cumbersome menus.

If you've recently switched from Windows to Mac or vice versa, or you own a computer running each, you may get confused about what keys to press to carry out common shortcuts. That's why we've put together this guide that lists helpful actions and their respective Windows and Mac shortcut.

These shortcuts are perfect for Windows 11 and macOS Monterey, though most will work on earlier versions too.

Follow this link to get your copy of "Windows vs. Mac: 70+ Common and Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts" for this free guide. This link will redirect you to my One Drive account and click Download. [system administrator]

Essential Mac and Windows Shortcuts

Step Up Your Productivity With These Shortcuts

Now that you know the Windows and Mac shortcut equivalents, it's time to put them into practice. Plus, it'll be easier than ever to switch between these operating systems once you know the basics.

And who knows, it might encourage you to become a multi-operating system household. You can even achieve that on a single machine, thanks to virtualization.

Follow this link to get your copy of "Windows vs. Mac: 70+ Common and Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts" for this free guide. This link will redirect you to my One Drive account and click Download. [system administrator]

source